Thursday, September 27, 2007

News From The DeathStar

hi all. It seems that REBECCA JURO isn't the advocate I thought. She did not defind me in my case against being moderated. I am disapointed. I am heard on TGv that Marth Vader is at a conference with HRC. Here is live video:




Shes going to be djing the party tonight.



maybe she can talk to the human rights organization into comeing out
against removing transgendered people like me from the employment non-discrimination act. I hope so. Even if she is feeling betraid by the human rights organization.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No, Allison, I AM an advocate, I just don't agree with you on this particular issue. I'm sorry you don't understand why I feel the way I do, but, for the record, I'll lay it out once more, a little more specifically:

I don't believe personal attacks solve anything. I believe in taking people on in regards to specific issues because that's where real progress and constructive debate are to be found.

If you've been a listener of my show, you know I've taken on Marti Abernathey, Mara Kiesling, and many others on the air any number of times for the positions they hold, but I never get personal because I don't believe it's a useful or productive tactic. In short, personal attacks not only don't solve anything but makes real relevant discussion and debate difficult if not impossible.

In addition, you were posting in a forum created and moderated by someone else. The rules were put in place by the moderator of that group, as is her right. I'd also point out to you, however, that her rules don't apply here, on your own blog.

When I had issues similar to the ones you're experiencing here, I built my own soapbox and spoke out there. I'd suggest you do the same.

Rebecca Juro